CheerLife and sponsors will give you the ultimate Cheer Hollywood Experience both on-set and around town as you attend classes and workshops, and get a taste of what it really means to be a Hollywood actor!
- You’ll attend a full day of classes and panels to get a taste of life as a Hollywood actor!
- Some will receive the opportunity to meet with an agent to interview and possibly receive National representation for tv, film, commercials and print work.
- Meet with the Trophies Casting Director and get personal feedback on your work.
- Participate in classes that include Improv, Audition Technique, Creating Characters through Movement and The Business of Acting.
- Meet working actors and ask them questions about their experiences through Q&As.
- Be on set as a background performer for the Trophies Pilot shoot!
- Meet Trophies creator, actress and former cheerleader and coach, Mandy May Cheetham.
Cheer Routine Choreography
Athletes who are picked to be part of the featured cheer team will participate in the acting intensive, then attend training and choreography related to the shoot at The O.C. Allstars in Foothill Ranch, California. Information will be provided to athletes who are invited to attend the casting.
Acting Intensive Location
Workshop locations will be in Orange County, California within 20 minutes commute to The O.C. Allstars in Foothill Ranch, California. Hotel and other location/travel information will be provided for applicants who make it through the first round of auditions.
Hotel recommendations will be provided to those selected and roommates can be formed to share costs.
Athletes under 17 must have a parent or registered chaperone present on the trip.
The cost for the workshop is $600.00
We recommend a $50 per day travel budget for meals and miscellaneous expenses.